This section provides information about suicide prevention and mental health promotion in First Nations and Inuit communities.
- Acting on What We Know - Preventing Youth Suicide in First Nations
- What is Working, What is Hopeful: Supporting Community Based Suicide Prevention Strategies within Indigenous Communities
- Canadian Inuit Community Engagement in Suicide Prevention
- Linking Communities and Research: First Nations and Inuit Suicide Prevention
- Brighter Futures and Building Healthy Communities Initiative - Evaluation Summary
- Assessment and Planning Toolkit for Suicide Prevention in First Nations Communities
- Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Promotion in First Nations and Inuit Communities