This section addresses the needs of Aboriginal children, as well as occupational standards and best practices for child care administrators and practitioners.
- Exploring Needs and Concepts for Aboriginal Early Childhood Language Facilitation Supports
- Occupational Standards for Child Care Practitioners
- Occupational Standards for Child Care Administrators
- Provincial / Territorial Policies and Practices for Post-Secondary Requirements for Early Childhood Educators, Current Early Childhood Training Initiatives, and Licencing/Funding Polices for Child Care Programs On-Reserve
- Working Together in Partnerships CAPC CPNP
- Supporting First Nation Communities to Build Programs of Excellence - Manitoba's Maternal Child Health